Thursday, August 26, 2010

Apricot Chicken

Tonight I am making Apricot Chicken

Recipe includes:

8 boneless chicken breast
1 jar of apricot preserves
1 envelope of Lipton soup mix and
1 8oz bottle of Italian dressing

Cook at 350 for 1 hour.

I am changing this recipe and cooking in the crock pot for 8hours on low. So we will see how it goes.
With my chicken I will be serving over rice with a green salad.
Will keep all posted on how the family likes it!

My happenings today include cleaning the house, pack night for cub scouts, and trying to read a book for my Children's lit. Class. We will see how far I get with it all!

Have a blessed day!
Jodi



**** Update on Recipe****
Family loved it! Even my picky eater!!!!

1 comment:

Cookie Mama said...

Oh that sounds so good! Did the kids like it? I do a menu each month and post it so my kids wont bug me about what's for dinner each night. If that dinner was as good as it sounds I'm bumping something on my list and making it!