This is a quick check list that I got off the internet....It has helped me before not recently but in the past. I am actually going to be doing this today! Who wants to join me?
Emergency Quick Clean - in nine simple steps
1. Go into your kitchen, and wash your dishes. If you have a dishwasher, then use it. It's one of your many "servants". ;-)
2. Go to every sink in your house, and spray them all down with spray cleaner, and give them a quick wipe down with a paper towel.
3. Depending on the amount of mess in your house, this step may be the longest one for you... Go through every room in your house, and throw away any trash, and put away things that have wandered away from their homes.
4. The hard part is over. :-) Grab a washcloth and a spray cleaner, and wipe down your kitchen/dining room table(s), kitchen counters, and bathroom counters. This is also a good time to clean your TV and computer screens, and bathroom mirrors.
5. Toilet time. Squirt in some toilet cleaner, and let it sit, while you follow the next step. You'll get back to the toilets later.
6. Almost done! Grab your broom, and do a quick sweep of your kitchen and bathrooms. This is a quick sweep - this means that you just sweep the middles of the floors. Don't worry about moving chairs, etc, just sweep around them.
7. Get back to those toilets. Use the toilet brush, and give them a quick scrub. Before you flush the toilet, use a wad of toilet paper to wipe the back and under the seat. Then, flush and be done with the toilets. :-)
8. Time to spot mop. Turn on the hot water in your kitchen sink, get your mop wet, and then look at the floor for messy spots, and mop over each messy spot. Remember, this is an Emergency Quick Clean, so we're not mopping the whole floor, just the visibly dirty spots. Now do this in your bathrooms as well.
9. Quick Vacuum time... Vacuum your living room and dining room . Focus on the middles. Don't worry about the edges, or underfurniture, etc. All done! :-) past!