Thursday, August 21, 2008

Staying at Home!

Well it is official.....I have quit my job and I am staying at home full-time! It is very exciting to think of all the things that I can do and don't have to worry about any more. Once I get into a groove of things I really hope our home will be a more peaceful and happy. When I had to work in the evening it was always crazy and things fell like non-sense all the time.

I am hoping that I can actually start sewing or working on genology as a part-time hobby.....But I think my hobby will be diapers and feedings for now. But it is always good to have a goal.

On a side note....Caroline had a dr. check-up today! Chunky is 11 lbs and 6 oz. It is amazing how fast they grow!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Yea!!!! for you being able to stay home with the kiddo's. I am so happy for you.