Our favorite Things of 2012
1. Celebrating a wonderful year filled with Birthdays and happiness.
2. Forrest and I celebrating our 19thwedding anniversary
3. Caroline’s sweet little voice singing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
4. Hearing wonderful tunes on our piano by Ella and Anna
5. Cheering for Grant as he played his first Varsity Football game
6. Mathew playing 1st base in the Minors this spring
7. Mathew playing the Bass in spring and winter Concerts this year
8. Jodi finishing the semester @ school and now being able to get her Associates Degree.
9. Being called to Sunbeams and finishing the year teaching the 9yr Sunday school class.
10. Wonderful gatherings with our Family and Friends
11. Forrest’s continuing success at Otto Bock.
12. Being able to celebrate the Savior’s birth and looking forward to the New year!
These are just a few of our favorite Things!
Wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
The Eagar Family