Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mathew's 9th Birthday....

Ohhh the waiting....he was up at 5:00am to open the presents...but we made him go back to bed! Aren't we mean parents...
Forrest made a Death Star cake for Mathew....if you don't know what that is it is the planet thing from Star Wars.

He really enjoyed his dinosaur wood puzzles! He had them put together by the end of the day!

Over all Mathew had a great birthday...he got his very own fish aquarium for his room along with all the accessories. Then he also got to go out to the movies with his best friend and see the Shrek movie.
Happy Birthday Mathew....We love you!



2 comments:

The Covert Family said...

I noticed on FB you mentioned you updated your blog - so I just had to check it out! You are amazing - so busy and so much going on and all that baking to boot! Way to go wonder woman! And it is so fun to stay connected to your cute family even though we are miles (like hundreds) apart! xoxo

Jodi said...

I miss you too!I need to get better at calling on the phone. I am not a wonder woman....I think all moms have super hero powers we just use them in different ways!