Friday, January 8, 2010

Goings on at my house....

Today is payday so I had a list a mile long of errand to run...But someone decided to throw up last night and I got to stay up with her and sleep on the sofa. So I am laying low at the house today.

But I discovered that if you belong to Sam's Club they have a feature known as "Click and Pull" for there customers. What this is is you can do all your shopping including Grocery shopping on line. Once you put in your order for pick up they will have it all pulled for you & have it waiting in a cart. Then all you have to do is pay for it and take it home. So yesterday I did all my shopping for two weeks and it is altogether and just waiting at the store for me to pick it up and pay for it. This means now I don't have to drag all my kids to the store. I do it all from home! I loved Sam's Club before but know....I am totally in love with the store.

When it comes to the recipes...I didn't like the Cowboy Beans. It tasted like a watered down chili. So we are not doing that again. Last night I made Chicken Pot Pie and the family loved it. We had a spinach salad and homemade bread to go with it.

I have spent most of the week cooking for the family. I have made yogurt and granola this week along w/ 6 loaves of bread and 1 batch of cornbread & 2 batches of brownies. So I told Forrest tonight he is taking me out...Logan's Roadhouse here we come. The kids get Pizza tonight from Pizza Hut. They have a great deal going right now any size any topping for 10 bucks. Can't beat that. Well I have lots to do today I've gotta go....Jodi

No comments: