Friday, November 27, 2009

November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Didn't get to post anything yesterday because my computer was sick. Thanks to Troy it is up and running great! Thank You! Hope everyone had a great day. My family had a great day and their tummies were very happy. Just want to tell everyone that I am so thankful for my family and friends. I am extremely thankful for my mom and so glad Heavenly Father decided she needed to stay with us longer. If all of you didn't know....This is the one year anniversary for my mom and her 4-way bypass surgery.

Love to all and Happy Thanksgiving,

Jodi

1 comment:

The Covert Family said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! It is so fun to see all your updates! I look all the time and I like that you are dso dilligent in keeping your blog current! Nice going! I could use improvement in that area!