Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter buckets....

I found these popcorn buckets at a discount store of 5 for $1.00 so snatched them up!
This was our craft project for today....we made our own Easter buckets for less then a dollar each.

As you can tell the little kiddos were so happy about the project. I think Mathew and Ella enjoyed it the most.
P.S. I usually by buckets but I refused to pay $1.50 to $2.50 for baskets for the kids....that and last time I did they were broken by the end of summer!
But overall it was a complete success with the kids and I had fun too!!!!



2 comments:

Debbie said...

Where did you find the buckets? That's a great idea and fun activity for the kids. So clever!

Forrest said...

They are at American Discount Foods, formaly known as Harvest Foods on Extension between main and Broadway.