Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Chores.....



Since school has started...I am trying to get on to a schedule. I am not sure if that would ever happen in my life time. But at least I am trying!!!! Right???? I think there are some people in the world who are just ment to be organizing freaks. Actually there are a few in my family....boy do I wish I could be like them. But I think I will always be a want-a-be!I just can't get my act together....But at least my family is happy.

So our schedule for the boys is one have kitchen duty and trash M,W,F. The other one cleans the Living Room, Entry Way, and Hallway- T,TH,Sat. This way every boy gets a chance for certain duty.

The Little girls always clean the Family Room and pick up the Bathroom. Then all of the kids clean there own rooms.

If we can keep this up I should have my household under control in 2010?

No comments: